We know that, just like us, you’re in love with the prints, the patterns, the vivid and contrasting colors, the asymmetry, and the meanings. You want them to remain beautiful, eye-catching, full of character and uniqueness. You want your favorites to last.
Do not distress! We are here to help you.
General Tips: African Fabric Accessories
When caring for accessories made with African print fabric, the key points are:
• Store it carefully away from the sun. Overexposure to direct sunlight will fade the print, making your accessories look dull, discolored or worn out.
• Never scrub vigorously, it damages and smudges the fabric which results in weary-looking and bland accessories.
• Get rid of damaging dust particles, by lightly brushing with a lint roller (or sticky tape) on a regular basis.
• Do not submerge in water. It will ruin your jewelry or accessory. Only wipe clean with a damp cloth. It's ok to use a mild detergent for stubborn stains.
• The only exceptions to the previous rule are our hair scrunchies and tote bags, which can be washed with a mild detergent, at low temperature.
With beautiful and vibrant colors, our jewelry's charming design combines well with casual outfits to dress up an evening look and is a great choice for everyday wear.
• For the best preservation of your jewelry, always keep it in its original packaging in a dry, dust-free place at room temperature.
• Avoid excessive heat, and contact with perfumes, cosmetics, and chemicals.
• If the tassel starts to fray, cut the loose threads with sharp scissors and it will look like new.