We know that, just like us, you’re in love with the prints, the patterns, the vivid and contrasting colours, the asymmetry, and the meanings. You want them to remain beautiful, eye catching, full of character and uniqueness. You want your favourites to last.
Do not distress! We are here to help you.
General Tips: African fabric Accessories
When caring for accessories made with African print fabric, the key points are:
• Store it carefully away from the sun. Overexposure to direct sunlight will fade the print, making your accessories look dull, discoloured or worn out.
• Never scrub vigorously, it damages and smudges the fabric which results in weary looking and bland accessories.
• Get rid of damaging dust particles, by lightly brushing with a lint roller (or sticky tape) on a regular basis.
• Do not submerge in water. It will ruin your jewellery or accessory. Only wipe clean with a damp cloth. It's ok to use a mild detergent for stubborn stains.
• The only exceptions to the previous rule are our hair scrunchies and tote bags, which can be washed with a mild detergent, low temperature.
With beautiful and vibrant colours, our jewellery charming design combines well with casual outfits to dress up an evening look and is a great choice for everyday wear.
• For the best preservation of your jewellery, always keep it in its original packaging in a dry, dust-free place at room temperature.
• Avoid excessive heat, contact with perfumes, cosmetics, and chemicals.
• If the tassel starts to fray, cut the loose threads with sharp scissors and it will look like new.